This property specifies how to handle instances where the number of columns defined in the Kyvos Registered File is different from the number of columns in the raw source file. Kyvos will first fix the number of columns by adding blank columns at the end of the row or removing columns from the end of the row. Once fixed, the data load process will continue.
Values and behavior:
- true - Row with an incorrect number of columns will be fixed to sync the columns as per raw data.
- false - Rows with an incorrect number of columns will be skipped as invalid.
- Connection: If the property is set at the connection then the property value is applicable for all dataset build and cube build jobs.
- Cube: If the property is set on a cube, then the value will override the connection level value for that cube’s build job.
- Dataset: If the property is set on a dataset then the value will override cube level value for that cube’s dataset build job.
NOTE: If the property is set on a dataset and a dataset is built, then the value will override the connection level value for that dataset build job.
Comes into effect:
The value of the property can be changed at any time (not recommended) and comes into effect in the next build.
Dependencies and related properties:
This property only looks at the number of columns. Data type conflicts and incompatibilities are still possible. Apply this property at a cube or dataset when launching a build job.