This property specifies the cuboid cache level. This is an off-heap memory-based cache on the query engines. Enabling this cache helps improve the performance of queries. The maximum number of cuboids that can be cached depends on the off-heap memory configurations of the query engines.
Values and behavior:
The percentage of cuboid blocks to be cached is determined by the value selected for this property.
- NONE: Cuboid cache is disabled for the particular cube
- AUTO: System will determine the optimal cache percentage
- LOW: 25% of cuboid blocks are cached
- MID: 50% of cuboid blocks are cached
- HIGH: 75% of cuboid blocks are cached
- VERY HIGH: 90% of cuboid blocks are cached
- FULL:100% of cuboid blocks are cached
- FULL AGGREGATES: Caches all aggregate blocks
Cube: If the property is set on a cube, then the value will override the connection level value for that cube.
Comes into effect:
This will come into effect from the next browsing instance when cuboids are cached in memory. This property does not require a cube rebuild.
Dependencies and related properties: