Objects in Kyvos include:
- Registered files
Many actions work the same way regardless of which object type you are using.
To work with existing objects
- Select the object type from the Toolbox.
- Scroll down or type to search for an existing object, then select the object.
- Right-click an existing object name to see a list of available options.
- Select the object you want to start changing and make changes as desired.
- Depending on which object type you are editing, you may want to edit the properties of that item.
- Use Save to save your work or Save As to save it as a new object.
If there are multiple people editing the same object, you are prompted to choose Save As to avoid overwriting someone else's changes. Or you can choose Save Anyways which risks overwriting their changes.
Your account must have the appropriate security access to the underlying databases and tables.
You can create a new object by duplicating an existing object or by adding a new object. When you first start Kyvos, you can click New from the right side of the window or use the Toolbox.
Note that worksheets are tabs within a workbook and work like the tabs in other applications such as Excel.