You can view the email history of the dashboard or worksheet that is shared. You can determine when the dashboard or worksheet was shared and view details to see the email addresses of recipients. You can download logs to your local system or copy the information to the clipboard.
To view email histories
- At the top of the worksheet or dashboard page, click Options and choose Share then View Email Histories.
- You can see details about the job type, including frequency, scheduled time, last run status, executed time, and executed by.
- Right-click an entry to view the Job Summary, Download Logs, or Copy to Clipboard.
- If you choose to Download Logs, they are copied to your local system.
- To copy the information to the clipboard, click the Copy to Clipboard icon.
Choose to copy a row or a cell. The information you are about to copy is highlighted.
- Click Refresh to update the list.
- Click Filter to filter by completion time or status.
Click Filter again to hide the filter.
- Click Summary to view the selected job summary.
- When viewing a job summary, click Show Summary to see a list of recipients.
- Optionally, click the icon in the lower-left corner of the dialog box to copy the information to the clipboard. Then click Close.
- Click Hide Summary when you are finished.
- Click OK.
- Click Close when you are finished.