You can easily swap data between the X and Y axis. Your data may suggest to you the best choice, or one layout may be more useful when you use the chart in a dashboard.
To swap data on the X and Y axis
- From the Toolbox, choose Workbooks, then select a workbook and worksheet.
- Select the Design workspace icon if needed.
- While viewing a chart, do one of the following:
- Right-click a chart element and you will see either Move to Right Axis or Move to Left Axis.
- Depending on your chart design, you may see options to move to the top or bottom.
- If you click the value axis, you see Show Value Axis and depending on your design, you'll see either Left or Right.
- Select a choice to move the data to the other axis.