TIBCO Spotfire is a powerful enterprise-grade analytical platform for deriving business insights. It is a smart, secure, flexible, and scalable tool that provides data visualization capabilities.
Kyvos supports connection to Spotfire using Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services. To connect Kyvos cubes in Spotfire, perform the following steps.
- On the Spotfire Home page, click Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services.
- Enter the URL as: http://IP:port/clientName/xmlaKyvos?username=__&password=__
Make sure you provide a username and password.
For example, if the username is JohnSmith, and password is Secret, enter the URL as:
- If you are using Waffle, enter the URL as: http://IP:port/lyvosSSO/xmlaKyvosSSO
- Click Connect. This displays the Kyvos cube structure in the Database and Cube fields, as shown in the following figure.
TIBCO Spotfire - Connected to Kyvos cube
- Click OK to start browsing