Depending on the chart type used, size can also convey additional information. Scatter, Line, and Dot Plot charts can use the size option.
To assign a measure to size
- From the Toolbox, choose Workbooks, then select a workbook and worksheet.
- Select the Design workspace icon if needed.
- Drag a measure value to the Size list.
- Click the ( ⋮ ) menu next to Size and choose Settings to see which value is used.
You can enter a number or drag the slider to change the value.
- Adjust the step count if needed, or change the starting value to be zero or the minimum value in the data.
- You can also click Clear All to clear the settings.