Kyvos supports exporting information to a PDF file or a comma-separated value (CSV) format file.
If you include the table data, you will create a PDF file containing both the chart and a table of the data—the same table shown when you click right-click the chart and choose Show Data.
If you are exporting data from a crosstab to a CSV file, select which columns to export, and specify the line and field separators. See Exporting data from a crosstab.
To email chart data, see Sharing an object.
To export data from a chart
- From the Toolbox, select Workbooks, then choose a workbook and worksheet.
- Click the Options menu above the chart area. Choose Export.
- For Format, choose PDF or CSV.
- For PDF: choose to export the dashboard image (the visualization) and data in a table or just the visualization.
- For CSV: choose the line and field separators, and optionally, the enclosed by separators. Select whether to include the header.
- Click Export.
The resulting file is downloaded to your local computer.