Most business users use MicroStrategy Web for analysis. It offers an intuitive user interface accessible from all major Web browsers without the need for any separate installation.
Kyvos supports the MicroStrategy product suite using both MDX and Spark SQL ODBC connections. Using MicroStrategy, you can create a data source and publish the Kyvos cube for analysis.
The following section provides information on the procedures for connecting MicroStrategy to Kyvos cubes and create reports.
- Creating Database Instance in MicroStrategy for SQL Connection
- Accessing Kyvos cubes from MicroStrategy Desktop
- Creating MicroStrategy Dossier for Kyvos
- Creating reports in MicroStrategy Developer
- Creating reports in MicroStrategy Web
- Creating Database Instance in MicroStrategy for MDX Connection
- Creating MDX connection-based reports on MicroStrategy Developer
- Creating Dossier and MDX Connection using MicroStrategy Web