Kyvos supports Cognos using an MDX/XMLA interface. Using Cognos, create a data source and publish the Kyvos cube for analysis.
To retrieve the Kyvos cube data in Cognos, perform the following steps.
- Open the Cognos framework manager to create a data source and publish the Kyvos cube for analysis.
- From the Data Source Type list, select the IBM InfoSphere warehouse cubing service (XMLA) option.
- Enter the connection details as: Server URL:
- Select the User ID and Password
- Enter your username and password and click Finish.
- After you create a data source, select it and click Next.
- Select a Kyvos cube. Enter a display name for it and click Finish. Then publish the cube. It is now ready for analysis.