You can deploy Kyvos clusters on AWS, using any of the following methods.
- Automated deployment via CloudFormation: In this method, the Kyvos Manager allows you to download a CloudFormation template, which when executed on AWS CloudFormation creates all the resources required for cluster creation and deployment. After the creation of these resources from CloudFormation, the Kyvos cluster and Kyvos Manager are created automatically. You can then access the Kyvos Manager or Kyvos and start working right away.
- Wizard-based deployment via Kyvos Manager: In this method, the Kyvos Manager allows you to use a wizard that will help to deploy cluster using any of the following options.
- Cluster deployment using resources that are part of the Stack that was created by downloading a template from Kyvos Manager.
- Cluster deployment using resources created by your own Stack. (Not the one created by downloading template from Kyvos Manager).
- Cluster deployment using resources that are created without any stack.
Regardless of which option you select, if you do not have permission to fetch resources from the cloud environment, then you will need to manually enter the information related to resources (like IP of instances, name of the bucket). Resources are created by any of the means like AWS console, CLI, REST, or SDK.